Come join our dynamic organization and a knowledgeable group of professionals!!!
You can submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "Job Application" in the subject line, or see our job posting on Indeed.com
We are accepting applications for:
ABA Therapist and Developmental Therapist
Our agency operates on the principle that all children can learn. Using a combination of developmental knowledge and behavior analytic techniques we help children and families reach their potential and have a high quality of life. Our direct therapists provide a primarily in-home therapy for our families.
· Health insurance option
· Accrued paid time off
· Frequent supervision and collaboration with staff
· In-house professional development
· Employer paid CE towards RBT credential
· Opportunity for advancement
We are looking to expand our team to include a direct ABA therapist who has experience working with children with special needs. This individual will receive ongoing supervision and support from senior therapists and board certified behavior analysts. The primary responsibilities are providing direct care for the children, engaging in play-based interventions, managing behaviors and carrying out behavior intervention plans, and data collection.
· 3-6 credit hours of college-level courses in special education or child development
· Minimum of six months – one year of working with children with special needs
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in early childhood, early intervention, or child development
· Credential in developmental therapy OR working towards the necessary requirements as outlined at www.wiu.edu/providerconnections
· Part-time: 20 hours per week with option for full-time for individuals with a degree in early childhood, early intervention, or child development
· Work Days/Times: Mondays all day; and must be available to work after school hours
· In-home treatment; requires access to a reliable vehicle
· Location: office in Naperville and families’ homes within 30 minutes of our office